VOLUNTEER STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE - UNDERGROUND FEEDER REPLACEMENT
- Plans and Specifications: EASTERN ENGINEERING, INC, ATTN: John Cole, 148 Bluegrass Pkwy, Lebanon, TN, 37090-8947.
- Bidding Documents may be obtained in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders from Designer upon its receipt of a certified or cashier's check payable to STATE OF TENNESSEE in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. bank a refundable payment in the amount per set of $150.00. (Refundable once bid documents are returned).
- Bid Documents will be available in Hard Copy once payment has been received.
- Date of Bid Opening: 1:00 O'Clock P.M. local time, Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
- Bids received and opened at the TN Board of Regents (System Office), 1 Bridgestone Park, 3rd Floor, Nashville, TN, 37214-2428.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS: Separate sealed bids for the construction of VSCC UNDERGROUND UTILITY REPLACEMENT will be received by theTN BOARD OF REGENTS at 1 Bridgestone Parkway, Third Floor, ATTN: Rilla Froggatt (615) 366-3908 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 25, 2018. All contract documents may be examined at the following: Eastern Engineering, Inc. Electronic copies of the drawings and specifications, provided on via download link, may be obtained from Eastern Engineering, Inc. located at 148 Bluegrass Pkwy., Lebanon, TN, 37090-8947 upon payment of $150.00. Bidders submitting bids equal to or greater than $25,000 in value are required to be licensed in accordance with state law. A statement of public contract crime status is required in the Bid form. A five percent (5%) Bid Security is required. Non-Discrimination policy applies to this project. Prevailing Wage law applies. The Owner reserves the right to waive informalities and to reject bids.